Operation Restoration!
Home Testimonials Board Contact Us Disclaimer Donate

Submit Complaints

For more information or help, please fill in the form below.

Submit complaint through the  CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau): http://www.consumerfinance.gov/

If your problem concerns a national bank:
Submit complaint through the OCC (Office of the Comptroller of the Currency), the regulator
If this is a national bank, visit the How to File a Complaint page. You can either use the Online Customer Complaint Form or write a letter to fax or mail to the OCC Customer Assistance Group.  If you have questions about the complaint process, use of the complaint form, or what to include in your letter, call the OCC Customer Assistance Group at 1-800-613-6743.

If your problem concerns a State-chartered bank that is a member of the Federal Reserve System, contact the Federal Reserve Board:
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Division of Consumer and Community Affairs
20th and C Streets, NW, Stop 801
Washington, DC 20551

If your problem concerns a State-chartered bank that is not a member of the Federal Reserve System, contact the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation)
FDIC Consumer Response Center
1100 Walnut Street, Box #11
Kansas City, MO 64106

If your problem concerns a credit union, contact the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration):
1775 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314-3428

If your problem concerns fraud or misconduct regarding Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, or Foreclosure Attorneys in their Retained Attorney Network (RAN), contact the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) at:
Hotline: 800-793-7724
Fax complaint:  202-445-2075
Write:  FHFA Office of Inspector General
             Attn:   Office of Investigation - Hotline
            1625 Eye Street, NW
             Washington, DC  20006-4001

Contact your State Attorney General.
You may also contact the relevant State attorney general or State banking department.  Links to State attorneys general can be found on the Web site of the National Association of Attorneys General.

Contact your State Banking Department.  The Conference of State Bank Supervisors Website lists state banking department links.

If you have complaints about credit reports or credit bureaus which cannot be resolved with the credit bureau, contact the FTC (Federal Trade Commission):
The Fair Credit Reporting Act covers complaints involving information in a credit report. First, contact the credit bureau that originally provided the information to the bank and ask for a copy of your credit report. Try to resolve the dispute with the credit bureau.

If unsuccessful, contact the FTC, which handles complaints about credit reports and credit bureaus.
Consumer Response Center - 240
600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20580

Request for additional help

Thank you for contacting Operation Restoration. Please fill in the information below if you need clarification on material or guidance on strategy. We will contact you shortly. Notes: (1) While the information provided on the website is free to use (if it helps you in any way, please remember to donate), we are transitioning into a donation-based personalized assistance operation. As you know this arena is very specialized. This mission has spent extensive hours over the past 6 years to remain ahead of the curve. (2) Remember, your participation and team work are necessary as ongoing in-depth research is necessary to achieve leverage. Education empowers people to survive and succeed. We look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Anne Batte Executive Director